Monday 8 July 2013

So Many Fat Ladybugs

         I know I've been abnormally quiet this week, specially since there is a fair amount going on. I had surgery last week, nothing major, not too terrible. I'm just recovering right now and i can't really do much. Not allowed to lift anything for a week and light duty for 2 weeks. Which is slowly driving me insane. Today i basically just followed Erin around and probably drove her crazy. As soon as i'm back in full swing we'll have lettuce and spinach for sale, probably around Wednesday.

Today i was wondering around and noticed the biggest ladybug I've ever seen in my life. There are very few aphids left, there are enough to keep a large amount of ladybugs around though. This little guy has been eating well. 




It's hard to tell how big he is in the pictures but, he's about the size of your pinky finger nail. 

The mustard is coming along really well, i think we'll be able to make a fairly large amount of mustard. Also the first round of tomatoes are doing really well, we have some nice fat ones that will be ripening soon. 

I'll try to do a picture update soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment