Tuesday 24 September 2013

As sad as it is, i'm wishing for snow.

So pretty much everything is dead. We're doing our last market this Saturday and we'll be at the Christmas market (If there is one this year). You'll still be able to purchase things from me all winter though.

I am so close to being able to plant my winter crop of greenhouse stuff i can almost taste it. Kris and I harvested all the peppers today. I've never seen such a bad case of rot, every kind of rot you can imagine is happening to my pepper plants so tomorrow they're all going in the not for farming compost.

My basement is completely full of tomatoes and peppers which is pretty sweet cause my basement smells awesome.

The ground is still too wet and we haven't been able to plow the field. Panic is starting to set in, i really need to get everything prepped so i'm not completely screwed come spring.

My stress level is through the roof! However my athletes foot has subsided, so i suppose that's a bonus.

I'll be very happy when everything that is outside is tilled and gone and i'm back to just the greenhouse. I'm exhausted! I need a vacation!

I figure in about two weeks i should have the garden taken down and put away.

No pictures today, nothing really exciting too see aside from dead plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment