Monday 9 September 2013

I finally got my pictures off my phone!!!

Now that i know i can get the pictures on here i'll go take some more tomorrow. 

So here's a small picture update. 

The long island cheese squash has cross pollinated with the butternut and the scallop squash. It's weird looking but it still tastes really good. I made some squash curry soup with it today and it still tastes awesome. 


This is one of our watermelons. I really wasn't sure if they would produce any melons but here it is all cute and yummy looking. 


We are now officially a little shy of 4 cleared acres of usable farm land. How awesome is that?!!!


This is the forestry tiller, this thing is freaking awesome. It eats whole trees like nothing. Very cool to watch. 


This is partially completed. I'll take some more tomorrow. 


The greenhouse is packed again!! The peppers are extremely happy to be back in here, they were a little cold outside. I hand pollinated all the new blooms the other day and they already have little baby peppers. 


Yummy peppers!!


There are loads of beautiful red long sweet peppers, they just haven't ripened yet. 


Well that's it for today. I will have much much more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment