Thursday 11 April 2013

I can finally use a hose!

It has finally warmed up enough for me to run a hose to the greenhouse to water. I haven't had to cart watering cans in a few days and it's pretty amazing. It's cut my watering time down to 15 min.

For the most part I've finished transplanting for now. I've run out of beer cups and 4" pots so i'm waiting for a shipment.

I've also let one of my farmer friends start some plants in the greenhouse, not sure how we're going to fit everything but I'll make it work.

Updated photo's!!!






I do have some basil for sale. If you would like some please send me a message on facebook or call my house. 

A few of you may know that i take ballet classes a few times a week. I worked out a deal with one of my classes, in exchange for dyeing all their pointe shoes i get one day of free labor from each of them on the farm. SCORE! I think this is a pretty sweet deal!

The sun has actually been out for 2 days in a row, amazing! I can't wait for this snow to melt so i can get in the garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment