Tuesday 30 April 2013

The greenhouse smells lovely today


Everything is pretty huge, and with hugeness comes plant smelliness.  All the plants smell amazing! It puts a smile on my face every morning to walk in there. I can't wait to bring this stuff to market so you can all see what I've been up too. 

So here's a picture update!

Close up of one of the pepper plants. Sadly there hasn't been a huge amount of sun lately so somethings are more yellow then they should be. 

Thyme is still a little rough but it's coming around slowly. 


 Red cabbage just sprouted.

 Cauliflower is up!

 As you can see my Siam basil is still huge. It will be on sale again soon. 

 My tomatillo's are so huge they've started to flower. I staked them today, they're so root bound they're having a hard time holding themselves up. Man i planted these things too early, i'm not sure what i was thinking. 


A rack of all sorts of stuff. 

Peppers!

 Hawk feather farm's 3 shelves of stuff as well as some more peppers and tomatoes. The lettuce is looking amazing, i hope all you CSA share holders are excited!!

Onions got another hair cut today, they're doing really well in their beer cups. 

I haven't posted recently only because i haven't had anything to post about. The lack of sun is making growth rates slow and life in general has been pretty chill. My last order of pots will be in soon and it's almost time to transplant all those peppers. 
My garden finally appeared from under the snow this morning, it's almost time to get in there! I'm so pumped!


No comments:

Post a Comment