Tuesday 2 April 2013

Zombie lemon trees and sadistic gods

I seem to be cursed by the shipping gods. Almost everything i have ordered this year has some sort of issue getting to me, this time it's my skid of soil. I'm glad i had prepared for this and gave myself a fairly large amount of time for this skid to arrive because it's been lost. Some how an entire skid of pro mix has decided to run away like a teenage meth addict. It's either in Swastika (a town) or Toronto but no one really knows.
So i am at a stand still patiently waiting for my soil to arrive.

On a side note, I thought the lemon tree was immortal for a little while but as of today it is finally dead.

3 comments:

  1. Awwh, what happened to the lemon tree? (And I'm impressed that a skid of soil has gone missing. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spider mites came back with a vengeance so we had to put the tree down :(

      Delete