Tuesday 16 April 2013

I do not have my shit together lately.

My title pretty much sums up my last week or so. I haven't had a chance to order my pots, finish transplanting, buy more beer cups, or even trim my onions. I was so behind on my housework; this weekend i had to catch up, my house looked like a disaster area. I haven't even been working out all that much. I seem to be in some sort of funk which i am going to blame on the fact that it NEVER STOPS SNOWING!!!

I'm not sure if i have enough room in my greenhouse to start everything and panic is starting to set it. I have about 4 shelves left and a shitload of stuff to plant on the 25th. Luckily i have friends with farms so hopefully i can house the extra there come June. Mostly it's just peppers, i have around 160 different types of peppers growing and i sure as hell don't have a greenhouse big enough to house that many 5 gallon pots. I really should have thought this through a lot better, but i never assumed ALL of the peppers would sprout and survive transplanting. My mother also purchases all her bedding plants at the end of May and they somehow have to fit in the greenhouse along with my bedding plants. I need a bigger greenhouse.

I have given up on the petunia's for this year, i have 6 that survived from the 265 planted. I have the seeds and trays for next year so i'll start again. I'm pretty sad that i screwed up my mom's petunias, but from what i can tell they're not that easy to grow. At least i learnt some new things about growing petunia's thanks to reddit and r/gardening.

Sadly i have no pictures today, not much has changed except that everything is FREAKING HUGE. Seriously, come buy some herbs from me, they're starting to take over. $2.00 a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment