Saturday 22 June 2013

I made the garden bigger!


Today I decided that it was time to expand this garden. I have entirely too many peppers and i would like to plant more lettuce, carrots and other random things. 


Meet Betsy the backhoe, and my Dad. 


Garden before.


Another shot of the garden. 


While i was standing there waiting for my Dad to finish digging i noticed a beetle and worm fighting. I wish i could have gotten an action shot, but this is all i got. The beetle won. 


Just after i finished tilling. 


Rows are prepped and my fence is back up. I ran out of nice fence so i have to search the buildings for snow fence. Tomorrow i'll fix it with nice fence. My mother asked me nicely not to leave bright orange snow fence up. 


This is how big it is now. 


Another shot of the length now. 


The greenhouse is now holding 180 peppers. Aphids are still going strong, my ladybugs will be here in 3 days. 


The rest of the peppers and the reason i had to expand the garden right away. They're all doing really well and all the aphids left. 



I'm so close to having everything in the ground i can taste it. I figure about 4 more days and i should be done.  

On a side note my little rubber shoes cracked and my feet have been wet for days and now i have athletes foot. Always something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment