Wednesday 5 June 2013

THEY LIVE!!!

I'm talking about my plants not the very awesome movie starring Roddy Piper. 

I even have a picture update today, it's a big one!!

Green bell peppers!!

More bell peppers, this one needs some water.


Cucumbers, intensely huge cucumbers


A baby bell pepper!


And more peppers. 


Giant peppers, not sure if they are Serrano or what. I'm waiting to see before i pick it. 


Butternut Squash


Watermelon


Giant tomatoes, they are still coming out of shock from transplanting but a few are starting to flower now. 


This guy is almost touching the ceiling.


More tomatoes. 


Giant Tomatillos and Tomatoes


Cilantro is almost ready to sell again. 


This is my basil bush. 


HOLY CRAP EVERYTHING LIVED!!! This is the mustard, it actually has to be thinned, it grew a fair amount under it's row cover. 


Spinach!


Garlic!


My soaking wet garden. 


Onions!


Close up of the onions, the bulbs are coming along nicely. 


And last but not least cabbage and cauliflower. 



I'm pretty sure i have lettuce up but it's hard to tell, could be weeds. I think I've had a few corn sprout as well but i'll have to check in a few days. The cold nights were rough and i have a few more ahead but my panic is starting to subside. 

Update: I just ordered my new irrigation system and the rest of my stuff. I am officially done ordering stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment