Sunday 9 June 2013

I think i grew too many peppers.

Well i'm finally able to start transplanting peppers and i discovered i have too many of them. I haven't decided what i'm going to do yet. I know i need to keep the bell peppers and some of the hot peppers in the greenhouse and then i think i'll attempt to fit the rest in the garden, if they don't fit i may just make the garden bigger so they will fit.

Last night my peppers that were transplanted took off and are the happiest little plants every. Here's some pictures.

Poblano pepper


Yellow Bell Pepper


Green Bell Pepper. 


This little guy was just a flower when i transplanted this plant yesterday. It's a poblano.


Not exactly sure what type of pepper this is yet, i have about 8 trays that i didn't mark cause i ran out of marker stakes. I believe it came in my Portuguese mix. 


It's been a long couple of days for me and the next few weeks are looking about the same. Not sure when i'll have stuff ready to sell but, i think it'll be soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment